Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

New Front Post for WQ 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

New Front Post for WQ 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
New Front Post for WQ Vote_lcapNew Front Post for WQ Voting_barNew Front Post for WQ Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
New Front Post for WQ Vote_lcapNew Front Post for WQ Voting_barNew Front Post for WQ Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Front Post for WQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

New Front Post for WQ Empty
PostSubject: New Front Post for WQ   New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well you are either a stalker, member, friend, or looking around. Either one is fine with us. Well since you probably want to know about the Pack, I will tell you! First off we have a very simple ranking system. Easy for everyone to understand as we feel that's what is needed to make a successful pack. Our requirements are quite simple as well. Almost everything is simple so it is easy to get around and know what your doing instead of sixty different sections. Well Why don't you read on? I promise you won't regret it!

First off, The location of our pack is in Beautiful British Columbia. Located in Golden Ears Park near Allouette Lake where we live deep within the mountains, far from the civilization of humans.We tend to take pride in our land and make sure to use it only to what it can take. We do not kill to much prey. We do not move many times. We tend to stay to our traditions and rules rather than making new ones though I think some of you have the potential to change our minds. We hunt deer and mountain goats along the area and we have a tendency to move towards Gold Creek in the spring which is a beautiful creek.Many beavers and Canadian geese are found here and we just love it. In the Fall we move back to the mountains and Allouette Lake, and stay there until Spring. Moving back to Gold Creek and leaving once more in late late summer. Well now that we have that taken care of, you will find everything else out from reading.

тнε яεqυιяεмεηтs

(1) Do NOT curse or swear! This can be taken as a serious offense
(2) Please listen and stay active within the pack by posting once a week
(3) Do not have multiple accounts
(4) You can be a COPPA user
(5) Signing up on the website is necessary unless you have a good reason
(6) Be friendly and respectful!
(7) Stealing will not be tolerated and will be reported immediately
(Cool Please read the whole forum
(9) Put "Star" in the area "What is falling?" in the joining application
(10) Don't SPAM! If you do,that's immediate banning!
(11) You must have 10 posts to join, exceptions can be made.
(12) Have fun in your time as a member!

тнε sтαтs

Pack Symbol: ❋
Pack Website: https://wintrymountainpack.rpg-board.net/
Pack Colors: █ █ █ █ █

Pack Members: Four
Males: Two
Females: Two
Newest Member:
Date Founded: Auguest 20th 2011
Orgianl Pack: The Plains of Africa
Creator of the Orginal Pack: Twenty-Twenty (Fire Pelt)
Creators of Current Pack: Moon, Frozone, Allanie and Twenty-Twenty

Pack Signature:
/.///...../////////...✶. (Your Name).✶
///....///////.....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...////....One of the Many (Your Rank) of the...
///....//////....Wintry Mountain Pack
///....//////.....Come check Us out:
///http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53008
///....///////.....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Siggie(c)DustyDawn

Pack Motto: W.I.P
Pack Banner: W.I.P
Pack Song: Peppermint Winter by Owl City - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDENUwk344

тнε syмвσℓs

M - Male
F - Female
% - Trust Percentage
* - Snowflakes
X - Inactivity
O - Active
~ - Pack's Trust

Snowflakes
Oh I know what your thinking. What the heck are snowflakes? Well since we had crystal bits in The African Plains, we have Snowflakes here ;D
These are little reward points given for different things. Such as activity or winning a contest! You can use them for prizes in which are currently being thought of so just sit tight and you will earn tons!

тнε яαηкιηgs

Mount Everest Rank is Closed
We Call this rank Mount Everest because it's the tallest mountain, and the most respected, so we think out Leaders should have a name equally as grand. Almost everyone knows who these wolves are. These are the dominates as well as the highest in trust and respect. They are the ones to go to for acceptance as well as question. Being Leader does not mean these wolves are smarter, stronger etc. It simply means they can take better control and have more trust. Some would call it love but no, the only reason they are Leaders is because of respect.

• Allanie F ~ (Kimchiz) O
• Frozone M ~ (MetalShadow) O
• Moon F ~ (Bella1998) O
• Twenty-Twenty M ~ (Fire Pelt) O

Broad Peak Rank is Closed/Must be Earned!
We call these members Broad Peak because it's another high ranking Mountain, so our Delta's and Beta's should get a name as wonderful. The betas and deltas of the Pack. These wolves are also trusted and take in questions as well as help out the Alphas and make major decisions. These wolves tend to take more pride in their rank although they are not Alphas but not fair from it at that. They have gained the Alphas trust many times in fact and are well known as well.

Kamet Open!
We call the members this because it is an average height mountain, but still a great one. The regular members of the Pack. These wolves are mildly trusted but are not the most respected though not near as much as the Omegas. These wolves just help out, hunt and guard, hoping to one day be in a higher rank.

Yamit Open/three Slots ONLY!
Our Mothers are called this because, it is a mountain that can aid those learning to climb, and that's what our mother's do with their pups. These are female wolves either pregnant or expecting pups and most of the time come from the Pack but sometimes come as loners. They are a tad bit protective and are not to be stressed and though there can only be a few they are highly taken care of and watched over.

Mount Pearl Closed Currently
Our Pups are called Mount Pearls because they are the pearls of our lives. The young ones of the pack. These little guys are born into the Pack and watched over by their parents as well as the Pack. They tend to be an handful at times but are still adored.

Yasus Open!
The newest and least trusted wolves of the Pack. These wolves must work their way up to become a Kamet or Yamit. They are sometimes picked upon even by subordinates but are still helpful! Without them we would have no new members and no one to watch Mount Pearls as well.

Joining/Allies/Rivals/Friend Applications:
Code: Select all
Member Portion

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Persona:
Rank Wanted:
Why do you want to join?

Question Portion

If you were ranked up to Council,how would you react:
Something you do not like has happened within the pack, what will you do?:
List one tip to get more members within the Pack:
What is Falling?:
Comments/Question/Tips:

Ally/Enemy
Code: Select all
Username:
Pack Name:
Link:
Alpha(s):
Ally/Enemy:
Why?:

Friend(s):

Username:
Name:
Why do you wish to become a friend?:

Special Thanks:

Metalshadow (Frozone) - Frozone, I have not known you the longest time but you have proven to be a kind and trustworthy friend here on WQ. I would like to thank you for helping me out with all your kind tips as well as making interesting things to do within the Pack.

Bella1998 (Moon) - Moon, I have known you ever since I met Drake. You have became a great friend here on WQ and I am happy to be an Alpha along with you in this Pack. You always have kind words to say, cheer up others and help out whenever necessary. I would like to thank you for that exact reason.

Kimchiz (Allanie) - Allanie, I have not known you for the longest period of time but as well as Moon and Frozone, you have became a true friend and I would like to thank you for keeping happiness within the pack as well as always cheering me up when I feel sad. You have shown you are a great and wonderful person and without you this never would have happened. I would have never started African Plains which never would have started Wintry Mountain Pack. I feel as if I could ask you for any type of help and you would be there <3 So thank you. I know I will always have a true friend here.

Fire Pelt (Twenty-Twenty) – Without you, this pack would have never been formed, and we would have never been united. Thank you for starting the African Plains and doing the wonderful coding on this post. I think I speak for all of use that you are a fun person to know, and a great friend to have.

©️ FirePelt, MetalShadow, Kimchiz,and Bella1998
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet
Crush: It's no joke, she met someone.

PostSubject: Re: New Front Post for WQ   New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:24 pm

I like it~~
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

PostSubject: Re: New Front Post for WQ   New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Thank you, ill let the others see it before I put it up.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Front Post for WQ   New Front Post for WQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Front Post for WQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wintry Mountain Pack :: Announcements-
Jump to: