Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Vote_lcapZombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Voting_barZombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Vote_lcapZombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Voting_barZombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got bored -.- And this should be more fun than my other roleplay.

So, basically, a Plauge is spreading through Earth, causing infected organisms to have a crazed blood-lust and will do anything to get it. It affects most mammals, but does not affect birds, insects or fish.

The roleplay will start off basically with everyone on their own and eventually meet and decide to group up and hopefully avoid and live through this plauge.

Rules:
1. Follow Pack guidelines and rules.
2. You may have 4 characters.
3. Be kind and respectful.
4. Have fun =]

Joining:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Apperance [Picture Approved]:
Personality:
Other:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 am

(Interesting Smile )

Lilith growls, grabbing her knife quickly. "Next time, this is gonna end up in your shoulder," She snarls, and stalks away.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

[We need a total wierd character in this xD So I'm gonna do it!]

Bryan was managing to watch the whole event, snickering lightly.

Felix was looking at the sky, completly in his own world.

[Username: ...Just no.
Name: Felix
Apperance [Picture Approved]:
Spoiler:
Personality: Eh.. how do we put this? Felix is a loud person, he loves to talk. He tends to be humourous without even trying, but is a tad bit on the odd side. He will laugh at things that are not funny, and become over-emotional at things that are meant to be that way. True, Felix is very odd, but
Other: He can talk to birds xD I'm so bored, and I need a character that can do something special!]
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet
Crush: It's no joke, she met someone.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

[Yeah, Dray should go.... But the love story... D':]

Sora nodded wisely, comprehending what Lilith said. "Sure." She shrugged it off.

Dray saw a flashing green thing in the back. "Guys, look over there."

Sora peered over the roof's ledge, seeing another human. "Impossible. Another survivor?" She questioned to no one in particular.

Calla heard some zombies around her. The lone survivor took out her bow and got 5 arrows from her pack and aimed at the zombies. With a single shot, all 5 arrows pierced them, making them fall over and turn into ashes. [Idk how they die] Turning around, she saw a roof. 'Perfect' She thought to herself. Without a second look at the roof, she started to carefully climb her way up.

Sora gasped as she saw the person move slowly up. "C-Calline?" She asked. 'I thought she was with mother and Roy that day...' She thought again.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

Felix only laughed, "Looks like another one didn't bite the dust, and got lucky."
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

Sora sighed and let her hand hang down the ledge, and looked down. "Calla, hold on." She said sternly.

Dray looked at Sora with a odd look. "How does she..." He asked himself.

Calla looked up at the hand, then the face. Instead of stopping, she took the hand and got pulled up. "So, my step sister Sora is alive." She said stiffly. As Calla turned around, she saw another zombie making their way up. With a grunt, the blonde teen took out her bow and murmured something, then the arrow on her bow glowed. She aimed, and took it right where the heart was supposed to be if they were human. She watched the zombie turn into ashes and looked back up at the group of survivors. "Thought I was a lone for a sec." She said, with a glowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm

(Another person with a bow Smile)

Lilith rolls her eyes, walking away from everyone and scanning the streets skillfully, watching as a few zombies stumbled past. "We should move our location. Their getting smarter and they found where we are," She barks, and swings down onto a ledge sliding along it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm

[Unlike most step-sisters, Calla and Sora are close.]

Sora glanced at Lilith. "You're right. They can climb now too." She replied bluntly.

Dray examined Calla. "Armor? Seems like you knew this was going to happen..." He said with a sly smile.

Calla looked at the girl who spoke. "Good point. And I'm Calline, but call me Calla." She added. She then turned around and looked at the male. "Naw, I carry armor with me no matter what. This bow-" She took out her bow and held it tightly. "-was a gift from Marina; which was Sora's mother." She said.

Sora smirked. "Oh please. No need to thank my mother. Your father was the one who taught me how to use magic." She gave another bigger smile at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 am

Lilith rolls her eyes, and shoots an arrow over the side of the wall, listening to it whistle through the air. "Would you shut up! Jeez, their starting to gather, let's move," She orders.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 am

"Well, if we'd go to the suburbs, and not stay in the CITY, we might not die, idiots!" Bryan growled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Sora sighed at Lilith. "You shut up. I haven't seen her since that day and all you care is about getting a move on?!" Somehow, Sora had more confidence with her sister along her.

Dray looked at Sora with disbelief. "Sora..." He whispered into her ear.

Calla looked at Lilith's bossy ways then turned back to Sora, when she saw Dray whisper to her. "Hmm. Yeah, lets move. But no need to get all grumpy at us, whoever you are." She snapped. Within 2 heartbeats, Calla had her bow in her hand and an arrows close by in her quiver.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 am

"Then off to the suburbs! Come on! I don't like this place anyway.. it gives me the chills." Felix grumbled slightly, his smile softly fading.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

Sora looked at Dray. "Be off, you fool." She replied to his whisper.

Dray stepped back, stunned. "W-What...?"

Sora nodded "Yeah, be off, and fall for whoever else." The teen walked back to her sister. "Hmph." She said silently.

Calla rose an eyebrow and looked at them both. "Sora, be nice." She told her. "Yeah, but why don't we run off to a farm instead? There's food and shelter there." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 am

"Yeah, but if you think about it, the suburbs have more room, and everyone there is dead, or gone.." Felix replied softly with a shrug. He didn't care, really.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Calla shrugged. "I'm okay with either. Since I just tagged along, and I'm here for my skills." She then saw her sister's upset face. "Cheer up."

Sora shook her head. "Why not here? Sure they are ganging up on us, but here we have more adrenaline." She asked to no one in particular.

Dray looked at Sora with utter shock and disbelief. "Sora. What has gotten into you?!" He shook her violently. "You aren't.... YOU!" He added at the end.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Lilith sighs, jumping back up, and walking over to Sora. "Move Dray," She growls, and, without waiting for him to move, smacks Sora on the arm. "Snap out of it! Or next time, it'll be your face," She snarls, and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Sora snapped at Lilith. "OW! What was that for?!" She shouted at them.

Calla looked at her sister. "You have been acting weird lately. Another wise word from you, this-" She took out an arrow, and chanted quietly, making it glow. "-will be in your heart." She told her sister off.

Dray fell as he was shoved backwards. "At least be careful, Lilith." He muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Bryan shook his head, "You guys are hopeless.."

Felix sighed, "Can we get a move on, please? I mean, the soap opera in front of me is entertaining, and all, but I don't want to die today."

[Somewhere a few blocks off xD]

Pria was bouncing behind Adacus, until the sudden grumble of one of them came, and she whipped out her pistrol, "What the hell was that!?"

Adacus turned, sighing, shoving her back, "What do you think?"

Pria squinted at his harshness, but knew something was happening, and moved the muzzle of the gun upward, her hands shaking, and she shot, her eyes closed. Expecting to have hit a zombie, the sudden yelp of a human being came instead of dust weathering in the wind. She'd shot Adacus.

[Ah, the good ole' shooting someone you didn't mean to.]
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 am

Calla heard moans and groans so she sprinted towards the direction of Adacus and Pria. Her bow an arrow was help tight in her hands, and she arrived, seeing a male bleed, with a female and a gun. Thinking the female was harm, Calla lifted her bow and arrow, and aimed at Pria. "Why did you kill an innocent bystander?!" She asked with a shaking voice.

Sora shrugged as her sister ran off. "Eh."

Dray used that advantage of Sora's sister being gone to actually talk to Sora. "Sora, listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

"I... I.." Pria's hands were shaking, her eyes wide with horror. Why, og God, why!? She couldn't even look at Calla, her eyes were on Adacus.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Calla growled. "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" She yelled nervously. The teenager pulled her arrow close to her face, and was ready to kill Pria. "Give me one good reason not to kill you right here, right now." She was determined to let go whenever was needed.

Sora looked at Dray. "And what do you wanna tell me?" She asked in a monotone.

Dray sighed. "If you don't snap out of whatever it is, I will kill myself right now."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 am

Lilith twirls a finger in the and jumps onto a ledge, heading for the ground. "Calla, relax. She had her eyes closed when she shot, she thought she was hitting one of them," She sighs, and narrows her eyes. "Now, would you rather save a life, or end two, because of your carelessness," She adds.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

"Because I can shoot faster than you can." Pria sighed, lowering the pistol to her side.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 am

Calla lets her guard down, but full of rage, she aimed into oblivion. Her arrow went up, hoping it would land on a zombie.

Sora sighed. "Fine, I'm listening." She said, while looking at her nails.

Dray slapped her arm. "SORA. I DID NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS PERSON. YOUR SISTER. SHE CHANGED YOU." He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am

Lilith rolls her eyes, and looks down at Adacus, shaking her head. "Come on. Lets move him before They come," She yawns.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Calla nods. "Sure." She picked up the less bloody part of the body and waited for everyone else to pick up their own parts.

Sora shrieked at the slap. "Well then. I never knew you loved me." She said, her voice turning softer.

Dray smiled slightly, happy to see the old Sora coming back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Lilith grabs a body part quickly and rolls her eyes at Calla. "You should get used to touching blood," She comments.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Calla nodded. "I may seem like a tomboy, but I'm not." She shrugged.

Sora leaned in for a hug.

Dray leaned in as well, feeling the way he wanted to feel for Sora once again.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well.. some of us don't have the..." Pria couldn't think of a word, but she didn't dare touch Adacus.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:35 pm

"Stomach," Lilith supplies and hefgs the weight easily.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Calla nodded. "Yeah, thats it. Pria, take one bit. The both of us can't lift him." She told the -murderer-

Sora sighed. She hugged him, but shocked him with a big blast of magic, stunning him to the ground.

Just his luck, Dray fell to the ground, being shocked. His first senses were to move and get up, but he couldn't. Knowing somehow he was going to die, he chocked out one last sentence before doing anything else. "W-What? W-Why d-did y-you d-do t-this?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Lilith swings her head toward the others. "Calla, your sister just became a murder," She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Calla turned her head and saw Dray being shocked. The teen dropped the legs and ran over to Sora. "SORA." She yelled.

Sora turned, seeing Calla. "I'm now in the family..." She muttered silently.

Dray looked and saw Calla. "U-Use y-your m-magic t-to h-help m-m-me...."
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 am

Bryan was kind of smirking at the whole situation, "God, you guys are really turning into the quite the killers, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Lilith rolls her eyes, and drags the 'victim' toward everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Sora shrugged, then turned around seeing a dead human being dragged. "There goes another." She shrugs.

Calla nodded. "But survivors are scarce. No need to kill HIM. He LOVES you, Sora. Don't kill someone who loves you." The teen added. With a sigh, Calla bent down and healed most of the shock. "You okay?" She asked quietly.

Dray shook his head. "Still a little shock left, but I'm okay for now." He said to Sora's sister.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Lilith rolls her eyes. "Can I shot her? I wont hit anything that'll kill her, maybe a finger she could loose one," She pleads.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Calla looked over at Lilith. "Shoot who?" She asks with a pondering thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 am

"Your sister," Lilith replies.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:16 am

"Now children, no need to get violent." Bryan smirked, leaning againest a wall.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Calla shook her head. "Shoot my sister, and I shoot you." She snarled.

Sora looked over at Dray. "Eh, had to kill somebody."

Dray gave a disgusted look at Sora. "I used to love you, but now, you'll die. ALONE." With a roar, Dray pushed Sora over the ledge, where several zombies were, awaiting the falling teen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]   Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next